Golden Quality & Inspection Ltd are recruiting for the following position:
Trainee NDT Technician
GQI Ltd is currently looking to recruit a trainee NDT Technician to expand our inspection team in the Republic of Ireland. GQI Ltd is a company specialising in NDT in the power generation, pharmaceutical, oil & gas and Alumina industries.
Main Responsibilities –
- The Trainee will be expected to assist the senior technicians in all disciplines.
- Learn and adhere to all company procedures.
- Learning of all NDT disciplines provided by GQI and sitting final exams in order to gain qualification from BINDT and PCN.
- Completing onsite training.
- Complete Test reports.
- Testing components and equipment using NDT techniques.
- Maintaining and evaluating the condition of NDT equipment.
- Complying with all safety and quality policies of the company.
- Working shift or out of hours as the company requires – the successful candidate will be expected to be very flexible in hours available to work.
- Background in Non destructive testing, Mechanical Engineering or welding processes
- Very good computer skills – Word/Excel
- Ability to work in a team and on own initiative
- Ability to motivate others
- Good communicator
- Willingness to learn new skills and progress
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good people skills
- Clean driving licence
- Second level education minimum / third level an advantage
GQI implements a continuous development program where all levels of experienced staff can progress their careers to the very highest level, GQI provides a work environment where ambition and innovation is rewarded and encouraged. GQI has a transparent, structured model for its trainees where each milestone is clearly marked ahead and development is guaranteed. Hard working self motivated individuals will thrive at GQI!
Competitive Trainee salary including experience and qualifications will be offered to the successful candidate. Mobile phone, Laptop computer, work vehicle and career advancements.
Interested candidates may send their CV along with names and contact details of three referees by or before January 15th 2016 to: email@example.com