Golden Quality & Inspection Ltd are recruiting for the following position:
GQI Ltd is currently looking to recruit an NDT Technician to expand our inspection team in the Republic of Ireland. GQI Ltd is a company specialising in NDT in the power generation, pharmaceutical, oil & gas and Alumina industries.
Main Responsibilities –
- The technician will be responsible for carrying out NDT in all disciplines.
- Learn and adhere to all company procedures.
- Effectively communicate with team members and clients with regards to NDT processes.
- Organise and supervise NDT jobs with clients.
- To trouble shoot NDT equipment and processes.
- Completing onsite training.
- Complete Test reports and be capable of determining accept/reject decisions on NDT inspections.
- Testing components and equipment using NDT techniques.
- Maintaining and evaluating the condition of NDT equipment.
- Developing the skills of trainee technicians.
- Complying with all safety and quality policies of the company.
- Working shift or out of hours as the company requires – the successful candidate will be expected to be very flexible in hours available to work.
- Two or more of the following – PCN Radiography level 2, UT 3.1/3,2, MPI level 2, DPI level 2, CSWIP Welding inspection, Any advanced NDT discipline.
- Very good computer skills – Word/Excel
- Ability to work in a team and on own initiative
- Ability to motivate others
- Good communicator
- Willingness to learn new skills and progress
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good people skills
- Clean driving licence
- Second level education minimum / third level an advantage
GQI implements a continuous development program where all levels of experienced staff can progress their careers to the very highest level, GQI provides a work environment where ambition and innovation is rewarded and encouraged. Hard working self motivated individuals will thrive at GQI!
Competitive salary including qualifications will be offered to the successful candidate. Mobile phone, Laptop computer, work vehicle and career advancements.