Alan Moroney is one of the co-founders of Golden Quality & Inspection Ltd. and has over 12 years experience working at the highest level in this sector. As an NDT specialist he has experience in Field and Laboratory Testing, QC/QA, Management, Team Supervision, Training, and Health & Safety.
His range and scope of experience has seen him completing projects for numerous high profile companies in Ireland including; Liebherr, ESB, Gas Networks Ireland, Irish Rail, Pfizer, Shell, BP, SSE, Conoco Philips and MSD. Alan has also worked on projects in Europe and Asia. Over the years he has gained an in depth knowledge of major industry sectors such as: Power generation, Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas, and large scale manufacturing.
A highly self motivated individual who is consientious and firmly client focussed believing that small tasks deserve the same level of attention as the biggest jobs.
“ whether its a simple Dye Penetrant Test on a single bolt or an full audit of a major plant”
Alan is a good communicator who is comfortable in teamworking and management roles. The attention to detail in his written communication skills can be evidenced in the quality of his report writing.
Non Destructive Examination Qualifications
PCN Number: 213451
- Ultrasonic Flaw Detection 3.1 & 3.2 – PCN Level 2
- Phased Array – PCN Level 2
- Radiography – PCN Level 2
- Radiography Interpretation – PCN Level 2
- Magnetic Particle Inspection – PCN Level 2
- Dye Penetrant Inspection – PCN Level 2
- Radiation Safety Training
Welding Inspection Qualification
CSWIP Number: 606753
- CWSIP 3.1 Welding Inspector – Level 2
Coating Inspection Qualification
- NACE Certified Coatings Inspector – Level 1
Other Skills & Training
- FAS Safepass
- Rusal Safety Training including lockout/tag out procedure, confined space
- Magnetic Flux Leakage (MFL) Floor Scanner – Silverwing
- Manual Handling and Abrasive Wheel
- Mobile Elevated Work Platform
- Advance Driver Recognition for transportation of Type A & Type B ionising radiation
- ESB Plant Appreciation course